Tuesday, March 18, 2008

POP QUIZ....ON MYSELF!

6 things you didn't know about me....

1. I have to have my bed made before i can put my clothes away! (which it never gets made so therefore i never put my clothes away! oops!)

2. I hate Whipped Cream

3. I drive with my knee more than 85% of the time.

4. I miss seeing my family more than they think i do.

5. I cry in any movie I watch after 11:00 pm, doesn't matter what kind of movie it is!

6. I've already met the man I'm going to marry!!!(He just doesn't know it yet!!!)

i tag...char, lyndsay, and whoever hasn't done this yet!

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

It was so fun to see you! I wish we were able to make the trip up to you guys more often. Are we gonna see you in May?

{Frances} said...

hey marlee!! remember me?! well i found your blog through charde's...hope all is going well!

-Frances

Brandi Lemire said...

MARLEE! Hey girl. It has been forever, how are you doing?