Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I love what I do!!!

This is my friend Kent and he has a sweet MOHAWK! he came in to see me yesterday and wanted to bleach it out and trim it so i did and then decided to actually style the bad boy! which he hardly ever does. so this is what it turned out looking like! AWESOME! it was even really windy yesterday when he left and it didn't budge at all! Oh Yeah I'm AMAZING!!!! trust me i didn't do all of the cutting we had to improvise because the boy didn't want to lose much length. so please don't judge this picture on my cutting because if it were up to me it would mach the back, but then Kent would have cried and i didn't want to make a boy cry!!! ha ha

2 comments:

Erin Phelps said...

very cool. You are very talented!!! If only you lived down here....I agree though, you should have cut it off to match the back or better yet,have shaved the whole thing and start over!!!

T+C=N said...

Marlee!! Of course my hair is no real! :) You should know my hair would never ever grow! It actually stopped growing and yes I was trimming it every couple of months, but still it wouldnt grow. So I got extensions for Christmas. I love love love them. I love long hair. Sad thing is, Megan put them in for me and shes getting married on Friday and moving to Utah so I have no1 to put them in for me a cheap price. It makes me real sad. But oh well. Definatly call me when your down here! I work all day during the day but we could do dinner! Let me know.. Well now that Ive posted the longest post ever and let everyone know my hair is fake.. Im out! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) looks like your doing great!