Monday, March 31, 2008

So Dissapointed!

So thanks to Cris I've done nothing but fall in love with a vampire!! Yes i know you all know what I'm talking about! His name is Edward Cullen and I Love him! It's just too bad he's a fictional character in a BOOK! Of course it always has to be too good to be true! Anyways i just finished the Third Book and I CANNOT wait till August to read the fourth book. I just wish it would go on forever, these books are my escape into another world and I don't know what I'm going to do when they are over. it makes me sad. No More dreams of Him, and no more picturing me as Bella! Oh Dangit! I'll survive somehow I'm sure. maybe someday MY Edward Cullen will come and save me! I'm not giving up hope just yet! if anyone else is as obsesed as I am her is the link to Stephenie Meyers web site and the movie pictures! http://www.stepheniemeyer.com

3 comments:

T+C=N said...

Well Im so glad you got on the band wagon and finally read the books! Goodness girl! Well I have a confession. Im actually more in love with Jacob than Edward. Jacob is such a man and I think he is freakin hot. I love him. I love Jacob.

Fig Family said...

WOW!! What have i started?? go Team Edward!!

Heidi Nielson said...

Marlee dear! (this is Heidi Hawkins, by the way) I have to agree! I LOVE Edward! I'm so happy I found your blog! Love you! You can see pictures of baby Kate on our blog. rosslovesheidi.blogspot.com