Monday, February 2, 2009

Just a bit of an update!!

Well my "Roller Coaster" has come to a rolloing STOP!!! Which I am so THANKFUL it has. Life is great, I am a Professional Cosmetologist and work is going great. I'm still a little SLOW but that is to be expected I'm actually doing better than I though I would be for just starting out. So Kudos for that right? I am still Working with the little Autistic Boy! Who just turned 8! And Yes I am STILL working at the cute HOME DECOR store as well. And if your counting... That is 3 jobs!! Oh boy is my life Crazy?!

I was able to go down to AZ at the beginning of Feb to run LONDON'S RUN! That was exciting! I can't believe I actually RAN more of it thanI thought I COULD!! GO ME!! ha ha. It was great to Run for such a good cause, I LOVE the Merkley family and I am so glad I could help them out! I was a little bummed that CHANCE crossed the finish line BEFORE me!! Oh well, next year i'm running the 10K so i've got to get training for that!! I'm Excited to meet my new neice and nephew!! Maylee (she's named after me, don't let anyone tell you different!) and Cannon! They are cute in pictures but i'm sure they are even more cute in person!!

Well life in Utah just got a bit better, the weather is starting to get warmer and more enjoyable!! I've started making new friends seeing as all my OLD friends decide to leave this lovely county and move on to bigger and better things!! We have been having so much fun together and never seem to get enough of it!! Well I'm sorry about the picture thing I won't be posting any pictures of the sledding or tubing seeing as they weren't very good pictures to begin with and two I just decided they aren't worthy of a blog post!!! So sorry but one of these days I will get you pictures of something GREAT!!!

0 comments: