Monday, May 12, 2008

I've been tagged with the ABC'S!!!

A- Attached or single: well I wish I were attached but for the time being i'm loving being SINGLE (sometimes)
B- Best Friend: Cris (today)
C-Cake or Pie: both!
D-Day: they all seem to run together, but i'd have to say sundays, i get to sleep in and get to go to church!
E- Essential Item: makeup, and a comb!
F- Favorite Color: i change it from time to time but at the moment it is GREEN!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms!
H-Home town: Queen Creek, AZ
I- Indulgences: going to Maurices
J- January or July?: JULY 4th of july and pioneer day! yeah!
K-Kids: none for now
L-Life is incomplete without: friends, family, and TARGET!
M- Marriage Date: T.B.A
N- Number of Siblings: 4, two of each
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders and snakes. fear of never finishing school
Q- Quote: " No one makes me bleed my own blood."-white goodman (dodgeball)
R- Reason To Smile: anything that is funny!
S- Season: fall the changing color of the leaves and the weather is just right!
T- Tag Three: cris, erin, amilee
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm an open book?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat at least a cheeseburger a week. does that mean anything?
W- Worst Habit: bite my fingernails when I'm nervous, or concentrating really hard!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds are soothing and relaxing!
Y-Your favorite food: BARRO'S pizza it's the best!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus

0 comments: