Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I have a twin!!!

So the other day Lyndsay sent me this email saying that I had a twin! so I thought to myself poor girl! and I really didn't think anyone would look like me, but then i scrolled down and saw the picture and almost fell out of my seat! I couldn't believe it! this girl really did look like me! we had just taken family pictures the week before and i had on a shirt almost identical to the one she is wearing! it was weird! take a look and tell me if that doesn't look like me or what??!!!





5 comments:

Amilee Farr said...

that is crazy weird!

Stock Family said...

It totally does! I showed Kayci and she's said, "is that not Marlee?" That is too werid that you guys look SO much alike!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

wow Marlee! How funny!

Amy_T said...

um, i have no idea who you are but my friend commented on my blog and told me to go to your blog, and that is a picture of me! what the heck? how did you find that?

Amy_T said...

hahah marlee, it's all good. I was just completely shocked and really confused but it is actually pretty hilarious. don't worry, i'm not offended! haha and it took a while for me to figure out that our sisters went to hawaii together but then it all made sense:)