Friday, January 4, 2008

first day!

As you all know I work at the bank and today was my first day at our new
location.. I used to work inside albertsons but since our cute little
podunk towns population is too small for two branches we have
consolidated into one. So myself and five coworkers with a little
hesitation (ok a lot!) moved our tight knit family into a very
intimidating BIG branch. So as I said before today was my official first
day there! And let me tell ya I felt as if I was a brand new employee!
Which I'm not I've almost worked there for two years now. I didn't know
where anything was and I was too scatterd to ask anyone for help to find
things and I am so glad I only work 2 days a week now. It is a mad house
there. We are so busy whith our regular customers and the big branches
customers that its hard to keep up with everything! I miss our little
hole in the wall branch it was so fun and cozy and we could be loud and
obnoxious cause we were in a store where it is loud anyways! Now its so
quiet and everything echos. Oh well it will take a lot of getting used
to and a lot of adapting to my new surroundings. I'm gald the girls are
still with me to turn to when I need them!
I start school on monday! I'm way excited I've missed being there!
Although I haven't missed the early rising! Its good for me right? Well
I have a little over 700 hours only 1300 more to go! Seems like a lot
but it goes by fast! I figure in about 8 or 9 months I should be done! I
hope its sooner! Well I'm planning on posting pictures sometime! So you
can see some from our last day at the instore and see some of the girls
I work with and some other random stuff too! Ill get good at this
sometime! And thanks erin for helping me with this stuff your awesome!
*~*MARLEE!*~*

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

Yeah for school! I am so proud of you for going to school. You will be able to have a million kids and work at home! Good luck with the 1300 more hours! Love ya MarMar!

Erin Phelps said...

So sorry your first day was a little hard. Hope it gets easier for you. Let me know if you need help posting the pictures. you can always email me with them. Love ya tons.

T+C=N said...

Oh yay! Youve joined the blogging world! I miss you! Thank you so so much for the cute Christmas card. I have it hanging up cuz it made me so happy :) Love ya!