Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little bit of an update!!!

I have decided I am the WORST blogger ever! I never have time to blog anymore! Hopefully that will all change soon enough! Just a few updates on my wild and CRAZY life.... It just gets crazier everyday!

1. I have a new job! I do ABA training for the CUTEST 7 1/2 year old Autistic boy!

2. I PASSED my practical state board last Thursday with flying colors! Hallelujah!


3. I only have two YES 2 more weeks left of school till I am officially done!
READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!

2 comments:

Erin Phelps said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! You updated.... I was wondering if you were. I almost did it for you! I am excited to have you come down and Kinley wants to go shopping with Aunt Marlee... See you in a few weeks. We love you.

Stock Family said...

Alright! Congrats! We are going to have to celebrate when you get down here!! Can't wait to see ya!